منتديات ابو الحسن التعليمية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تعليمي ترفيهي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

فقرة لغة انجليزية5

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
dj karima

dj karima

المساهمات : 3639
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/09/2011
العمر : 35
الموقع : بلدية وادي الفضة ولاية الشلف

فقرة لغة انجليزية5 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: فقرة لغة انجليزية5   فقرة لغة انجليزية5 I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 13, 2015 8:53 am

subject 04

write a letter to a friend describing your school

Dear Linda,
Today, I’ll write to you about my school. And the least I can say is that I feel quite happy and comfortable in it.
First, let me mention its old stone building, surrounded by a nice flower garden. The flowers are carefully arranged, and in spring, they give off a nice scent when we head for the classes through the garden. Further back, there are two large courtyards with enough space and benches to play or relax. There are also big, ancient olive trees near the walls, where birds perch and nest. We can hear them warble and chirp all year round.
Let me also describe my classroom. It is large and well decorated, with old-fashioned brown desks, and posters and pictures all over the walls. And then, there are those cabinets full of books which smell of old paper. Actually, I like borrowing a book from to time and dream of all the adventures and mysteries I read about.
I’ll finally say a few words about my teachers. I’m lucky to have such good and considerate people around me. They are so keen to see the students do well. They are always prepared to answer our questions, and they really want to make sure we understand the hard parts of the lessons and exercises. I like the way teachers get us involved. They surely have children of their own at school, which explains why they understand how we feel.
So if there is one good reason why I like my school, it surely is because the teaching staffs are so caring, and so friendly. I can’t dream of a better school!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

فقرة لغة انجليزية5
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» فقرة لغة انجليزية 6
» فقرة 2 بالانجليزية
» فقرة لغة انجليزية 1
» فقرة لغة انجليزية 2
» فقرة لغة انجليزية 3

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى