منتديات ابو الحسن التعليمية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تعليمي ترفيهي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

ملخص الوحدة الاولى شعبة اداب و فلسفة انجليزية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
dj karima

dj karima

المساهمات : 3639
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/09/2011
العمر : 35
الموقع : بلدية وادي الفضة ولاية الشلف

ملخص الوحدة الاولى شعبة اداب و فلسفة انجليزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ملخص الوحدة الاولى شعبة اداب و فلسفة انجليزية   ملخص الوحدة الاولى شعبة اداب و فلسفة انجليزية I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 20, 2015 12:15 pm

if you were elected “ head of state ”
Dear fellow citizens,
Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people of
good will to unite & gather around me.
If you elect me Head of State, I will implement the following anti-corruption program. To
begin with, I would appoint honest civil servants who would work fairly & do their best to serve
the country & citizens. They should keep in mind that stealing public funds or accepting a bride in
exchange for a service is immoral & illegal practice.
Next, I would pass stringent laws to protect citizens & punish embezzling & bride-taking. I
mean that I would not accept that citizens will be the victims of corrupt civil servants. I would not
forgive embezzlers & bride-takers.
I would also fight tax evasion & capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their
taxes & contribute to the prosperity & growth of the country. Thus, tax evader would be severely
punished.
Finally, I would rehabilitate the value of work if I were elected. we should teach our children
from infancy that & little money gained honestly bring a lot of happiness & peace of mind.
To sump up, I would tell my fellow countrymen that no government can succeed to fight
corruption without the help of civil society/
So you role as citizens in this fight us quite necessary & this is why I urge you again to unite
around me to face corruption & fraud. Vote for honesty
Topic: Counterfeiting benefits

المصدر : ملتقى الجزائريين والعرب: http://www.helpub.com/t27995-topic#ixzz3p857cKTC
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

ملخص الوحدة الاولى شعبة اداب و فلسفة انجليزية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» حل تمارين انجليزية ص 28.و 29و 30 اداب و فلسفة
» المتتالية الحسابية شعبة اداب و فلسفة
» ملخص الوحدة التعليمية الثالثة البكالوريا
» المقالات المتوقعة كل عام اداب و فلسفة
» المتتالية الحسابية لطلبة البكالوريا شعبة اداب

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى